Sunday, May 7, 2017

On Wilder Seas Daily Design Challenge || #owsdailydesign



So as you see (by reading the caption above), I started a fun creative challenge the beginning of April to push myself beyond my creative comfort zone. It has been a challenge (which was kind of the point of the whole thing), but also a boatload of fun. 

Below are a few more of my favorite pieces from my challenge thus far:






A post shared by On Wilder Seas (@onwilderseas) on


A post shared by On Wilder Seas (@onwilderseas) on

A post shared by On Wilder Seas (@onwilderseas) on

A post shared by On Wilder Seas (@onwilderseas) on


Tag along on my challenge by following @OnWilderSeas or by clicking the hashtag #OWSdailydesign.

If you are so interested, I'd love if you'd join me on this challenge. There is a little less than a month left!


all text and all images © 2017 Footprints in the Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-