Monday, March 6, 2017

favorites - moody vibes

Scotland countryside, (c) 2015
I go into this new week with immensely mixed feelings.

Finals have just ended, and I am not entirely sure how I feel about my efforts (results should be coming in this next week).

I am also greatly missing the wild and rich culture and land of Scotland. Been perusing photos from my trip in 2015, and ah, the wanderlust. Check out my Instagram feed or the hashtag #KlickaUKAdventure15 for more photos.

There has also been a lot of rethinking things. I've been looking for, as well as applying for, new jobs. I've been learning a lot of trust in what is currently so unsure about my future. School is getting dragged out for yet another semester and is all becoming more and more out of my control. This has caused me to cling that much more to my Savior. I am frustrated with making plans and then them not turning out, but I know He has a good plan in all this (even if it isn't "my" plan). He is faithful. But I am finding little bits of joy here and there, even in the uncertainty

enjoy a few of my current favorites:

FAVORITES

// food: fresh fruit smoothies

// songFor You by Gavin James

// drink: pure leaf unsweetened iced tea (by the bottle)

// bookOne Bullet Away: The Making of a Marine Officer by Nathaniel Fick

// quoteNo philosophical theory which I have yet come across is a radical improvement on the words of Genesis, that ‘in the beginning God made Heaven and Earth.’”
-C.S Lewis, (Miracles, 33)

// word: leadership

// smell: clean sheets

What are some of your favorites from this last week/month?

all text and all images © 2017 Footprints in the Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-