Wednesday, August 3, 2016

books and books and books || PART I

books are grand.

This is part one of a series that will be chalk-full of books. I like lists, thus I've categorized all the books into lists of
book shops, home libraries, & public libraries,
quotes about books, and
my favorite books.
There are many, many, many more photos and quotes about books. But since I simply cannot show them all, I decided to select a few of my favorites.

If you are not sure yet, I kind of have a thing for books.

This post covers BOOKS SHOPS and LIBRARIES

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6


Let me know what other book-related things you'd like to see! More posts on books coming soon.



All Text and All Images © 2016 Footprints in the Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-