Thursday, July 21, 2016

favorites - new mini series



I'm starting yet another mini series, but this one (I promise) should prove decently interesting. I will be posting my "favorites" every few weeks. So for today I am posting my favorite song, book, food, etc of right now. They are only changing favorites and do not necessarily account as all-time favorites (although some of them may turn out to be all-time favorites). I am starting this series because I'd like to better document, and therefore better remember and better appreciate all of the things that pique my interest or involve my time. You are very welcome to join me on this creative venture.

So, let us begin:

FAVORITES

// food: legit pizza from pieology.

// song: Mansions by NF

// drink: Woodchuck's Summertime Hard Cider

// book: Band of Brothers by Stephen Ambrose

// quote: "Courage in danger is half the battle." -Titus Maccius Plautus

// word: badass. This just so happens to be my word of year (I know you want to know why, so ask!)

// smell: the ocean

Each time I do a post for this series, I will probably switch up (add or subtract) my favorites. If you'd like more info on why these are my favorites, or have any other inquiries, I'd love if you'd comment below or send me a little email.



All Text and All Images © 2016 Footprints in the Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-