Friday, December 4, 2015

All the Finals


Well then, it's THAT time of the year again. F I N A L S. Which means: 

no sleep
all the stress
no social life 
or maybe more of a social life because you are procrastinating so much
all the procrastination
and simply not enough time


In light of all the "joys" this finals season brings, I'd like to share with you 

I know I don't have all the answers, but I have some helpful advice on how to kick these finals ... because I've been there 10+ times. 

So high schooler or college student, go get 'em!


All Text and All Images © 2015 Footprints in the Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-