Thursday, August 13, 2015

Lipstick & Gelato || FEATURED BLOG

make-up art by the talent Rachel

People! Lovers of good food and high fashion (or just fashion in general), turn yourself to this site: 

My dear friend Rachel, who I've told you about before, now has a NEW blog called LIPSTICK & GELATO. It's a lovely blog of food, fashion, and art! Eee, I love it.

And what's more, Rachel is hosting a fantastic giveaway on her blog in honor of it's launch. Go check out her blog, enter the giveaway to win some loveliness, and share about L&G!


OH! And check out this post, How-To Throw a Party: Picnic Version! It features the lovely picnic Rachel and I had last year, in all it's simplicity, beauty, authenticity and joy. Seriously though folks, you can't beat a picnic in Williamsburg with a good friend.


All text  © 2015 Footprints in the Sand || All Images © 2015 Lipstick & Gelato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-