Thursday, June 4, 2015

meadow-sweet freshness || Wind in the Willows

"The rich meadow-grass seemed
that morning of a freshness and
a greenness unsurpassable.
Never had they noticed ... the
meadow-sweet so odorous
and pervading."

-Kenneth Grahame,
The Wind in the Willows, Ch. 7


What's the weather like in your part of the country (or world)? It's been windy, rainy, cool, and mysterious. And it just so happens I particularly like that kind of weather, seeing as it's much of what the weather in Scotland is at this time.


All text and All Images © 2015 Footprints in the Sand

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh I love this so much! What a beautiful picture!!

    ReplyDelete

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-