Monday, June 15, 2015

Keep Going | WEEKLY QUOTE


This is more of a saying than a quote, per se. But it's a saying that's been a part of my life and one I often say to myself in the tough times.

My dad got Multiple Sclerosis (MS) the year I was born. And it was an ongoing battle for him until his death. But through all the really rotten days and nights, he still gave all the glory to God. And not once did I hear him complain. He'd continually say, "I got to keep on keeping on". And indeed, he did just that until the very end. May I walk in his footsteps and have the courage to keep going. 

Keep On Keeping On.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-