Saturday, May 23, 2015

that far off place called Scotland || UK Adventuring Part I


Well folks, I've been in Scotland and London for the past 9 days. I think that counts as a pretty darn good excuse for being absent from the blog, eh? Although I'm not sure anyone's noticed I've been gone. 

My mum and I traveled to London for 2 days, and then Scotland for 5 days.

I've been longing to walk the highlands and breath the wild air of Scotland. And last week, I finally did. Yet even with that phenomenal and breathtaking adventure, my wanderlust for Scotland has not been satisfied but rather intensified. And I do believe I've left a part of my heart in Scotland.

I'm not sure how all to describe the trip, it was just incredible. So while I dig around trying to find eloquent, descriptive, and informative words to describe my trip, please enjoy some snapshots of my journey (all taken with my phone).

The last three photos are of Abbotsford, Sir Walter Scott's house, in Melrose, Scotland.
Dunnottar Castle in Stonehaven, Scotland. Just breathtaking. 

More to come!


1 comment:

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-