Monday, April 13, 2015

what really matters | WEEKLY QUOTE


That's just it. I'm not afraid of failing at what I'm passionate about because I know He gave me those passions for a reason. But fear comes when I realize I might succeed at things that really don't matter.

Everybody wants to be a somebody, and nobody wants to be a nobody (to put it quite simply); and that means that many will go to any cost just to be a somebodyeven "succeeding" at things that don't matter.

So remember to follow your passions, but don't get caught up in the ought-to-be's that the world throws your way.

"I used to be afraid of failing at something that really mattered to me, but now I'm more afraid of succeeding at things that don't matter."
-BOB GOFF


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-