Monday, March 30, 2015

making history | WEEKLY QUOTE



Well, I'm finally getting back into the schedule of regularly posting Weekly Quotes every Monday (that is, starting today I am). Today's quote I find to be quite brilliant. And it correlates most splendidly to the way I look at life. While I don't believe in misbehaving to the point of acting immoral 'n so forth, I look at this quote as a challenge for women to be bold and stand out; to make a difference, defy stereotypes, and be the change. Most of the women who have made history have done so because they defied the odds, they did what might have been looked upon as misbehaving, they broke traditions and dared boldly. That's why I don't want to be a "well-behaved" women, but rather a bold, hopeful, vibrant, soul living fearlessly for Christ. 

"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
-Laurel Ulrich


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-