Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Musical Muses - Winter Skies Playlist

"...[S]mell the ... winter on the 
air--a mixture of night-mist
and crisp darkness and 
the tang of fallen leaves.”
― Neil Gaiman, Stardust


With it beginning to look a little more like winter, I was inspired to create a winter playlist to share with you all. Think pale blue skies, frost-covered trees, dark skies covered in twinkling stars, and peaceful evenings. 

do enjoy! And I'd love to hear some of your favorite songs this winter season.

// WINTER SKIES //

In The Night Andrew Peterson
Father Winter - Pacific Gold
Winter Light Tim Finn (The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe Soundtrack)
Stars and Midnight Blue - Enya
Wintersong - The Tenors, Sarah McLachlan
Oh My Stars - Andrew Belle
Without You [feat. Courtney] – for King & Country
Winter Wind (feat. Jon Schmidt) - Steven Sharp Nelson


All text © 2014 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2014 Charity Klicka Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-