Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas, One and All!


Wishing each of you a very Merry, Grand, and Jolly sort of Christmas!

I suppose I don't have much else to say. This is just one of those days that no words can really ever do justice.

It's the time of remembering that scandelous night, so many years ago, when Christ came to earth as a babe born in a manager. And when some 30 years later He would then die a horrible death on the cross to save and redeem us (fallible, miserable worms). How glorious, how beautiful, how awesome. It's also a time of giving, and grace, of love in hard places and joy in the midst of trials. It's the time to hope and trust, to sing and dance, to pray and praise, to love, and love, and love. I pray we remember these truths both now at Christmas, and throughout the rest of the year. 

Sincerely,
All text © 2014 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2014 Charity Klicka Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-