Thursday, December 11, 2014

End of the School Year - Formerly List


Well folks, I've survived. I am actually a little less dead than I was last fall after finals. I see some hope in the future. 

But really, I can finally say I AM DONE WITH SCHOOL IN 2014! It's bloomin awesome. I more than just survived this year, and I'm only one semester away from graduating with my associates in International Studies. That's something to celebrate.

How about you? Done with your fall semester, or done with school completely? Either way, I hope you're celebrating the Christmas season.

Below is a little formerly list, it's been a little while since I've done one.


___________ FORMERLY LISTS___________

Songs I've been listening to (a lot)
Baby, It's Cold Outside by Colbie Caillat, Gavin DeGraw
Warriors by Imagine Dragons 
Stay Alive by Jose Gonzalez
Invisibly Shaken by Rodney Atkins
The Weight of Lies by The Avett Brothers
Without You [feat. Courtney] by for King & Country

Books I am Reading
Gentleman Captain by J.D. Davies

The Idea of America: Reflections on the Birth of the United States by Gordon Wood
The Complete Father Brown by G.K. Chesterton (still finishing this!)
Partners in Crime by Agatha Christie
PLUS, stayed tuned for my Christmas Break Reading List

To DO for Today
Go to a Piano Guys concert
Sleep
Make grand artwork
pick up my mom from the airport

Oddities on my office desk
Clementine
Belated Thank You notes to send out
Hint Strawberry Kiwi water (seriously delicious) 
Advil
snapshot of my precious niece

Future Blog Posts (within the next week or two)
A-Z Bookish Questions
My attempt at Rachel's Chatterbox
Cheers!
All text © 2014 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2014 Charity Klicka Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-