Monday, September 29, 2014

octobers, my favorite | WEEKLY QUOTE


Hello October. "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”
L. M. Montgomery, Anne Of Green Gables

What's your favorite tradition, activity, sighting, smell, etc of Autumn? 

Here's just a few of mine:

big sweaters | hot cocoa | autumnal color everything | apples | tall socks | boots | hiking | the smell of winter approaching | fall break | thanksgiving | rosy cheeks | adventures | finger-less gloves | loads of hot tea | a plethora of good books | writing; journaling, noting, thinkings | and the very epitome of breathing in and being still.

All text © 2014 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2014 Charity Klicka Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-