Monday, September 22, 2014

happiness lies in | WEEKLY QUOTE


"I have found that most people are about as happy as they make their minds up to be."
-Abraham Lincoln

So let's not let our circumstances keep us from putting our best foot forward! When you think about it, dear reader, our joy is not in our circumstances but in the hope of He who is greater. And it is found in the courage to say to life, "do your worst".

All text © 2014 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2014 Charity Klicka Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-