Sunday, August 24, 2014

Weekly Quotes


Hello readers! I've decided to start a new series. I have read many books, magazines, articles, and so forth in my short life, and have listened to many different types of speakers and teachers. And in the past few years I've compiled a plethora of inspiring quotes from these resources, and have saved them just for the purpose of encouraging and inspiring myself and those around me. I've finally decided to start a series on this blog where I can share my boatload of compiled quotes with you all. So here goes!

Every Monday, at 7AM EST, I will post an inspiring (think #MotivationMonday) quote graphic on the blog.
  • All the photos used for the quote graphics will be taken by me, and the quotes will be from inspiring people in the categories of authors, historians, world-shakers, philosophers, theologians, etc.
  • All the posts in this series will be under the tag Weekly Quote and organized under the category Literature

>> For this series, I will be accepting quote recommendations! You can email them to me with Weekly Quotes as the subject line, tweet them to me, or share them with me on Footprints in the Sand's Facebook wall. 

This series will start Monday, the 25th of August. 

All text © 2014 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2014 Charity Klicka Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-