Friday, August 8, 2014

Morning Thinkings - Formerly List


The past few weeks haven't been particularly interesting, at least to your average reader. Although I suppose if you're reading this, you're certainly not average (in a good way). Here are a few formerly musings, in list form.

Songs I've been listening
We Both Know by Colbie Caillat, Gavin DeGraw
Monster by Imagine Dragons 
Scribbling in the Sand by Michael Card
Sailboat by Ben Rector
I Need You by Daniel Doss Band
Try by Colbie Caillat

Books I am Reading (when I have the time)
The Everlasting Man by G.K. Chesterton
The Johnstown Flood by David McCullough
Spartan Gold by Clive Cussler
They Came to Baghdad by Agatha Christie

Books I've Read << I am really excited about this list.
Sparkling Cyanide by Agatha Christie
A Murder is Announced by Agatha Christie
Pale Horse by Agatha Christie
The Blue Cross: A Father Brown Mystery by G.K. Chesterton
Unnatural Death (Lord Peter Wimsey Series) by Dorothy L. Sayers

To DO for Today
Host a blog meeting for work
Do photo shoot for work with a bunch of teenagers
Pack up room

Oddities on my office desk
Verbena and Lemon body lotion
They Came to Baghdad Book
Pile of mismatched sticky notes
Two old stamps
PDF on Pinterest

Future Blog Posts (within the next week or two)
Pride and Prejudice Party (Revised)


There you are folks, my morning musings.

All text © 2014 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2014 Charity Klicka Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-