Sunday, June 15, 2014

i look up to you - Father's Day

(L to R): Ben and I, and my daddy and me.

"Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad."


-Anne Geddes 

Happy Father's Day to the two very best dads I know! 

One, my birth Father, who is the very best daddy I could ever ask for and who is with his heavenly Father this Father's Day, and Ben (my fantastic brother-in-law) who is a new dad and celebrating today for the first time! 

You both have changed my life so much for the better, through your instruction, correction, inspiration, encouragement, and love. You've been there to provide advice, to guide me through sticky situations, and as wonderful mentors and friends. I thank God for allowing you both to be a part of my life. 

I love you both, very much! 

Love, Charity

What does your dad mean to you?
All text © 2014 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2014 Charity Klicka Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-