Wednesday, June 11, 2014

writing - grows in time


"The desire to write grows with writing."

This line came to mind when I started thinking about writing more on this blog (and writing more in general). It is a good, and super simple, reminder that all things come with simply doing things. You get better at singing by singing, better at dancing by simply dancing, better at painting by painting; it comes all in time.

A little pledge to you all, dear readers: I am going to write a little more this summer. I won't come up with anything very fantastic, I'm sure, but I'd like to give it a shot.

What's a quote or line you've been thinking about lately that's been inspiring to you?

All text © 2014 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2014 Charity Klicka Photography

1 comment:

  1. Nice sketch, Charity. "The desire to write grows with writing." <<< Trying to learn how to apply this to myself, and my life, as a wannabe writer at the moment. A quote I'm loving right now (that is a challenge to me) is: "Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will." - Karim Seddiki

    ReplyDelete

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-