Sunday, May 11, 2014

My Mother's "Day"



Happy Mother's Day 
to my wonderful mother,
and to all the other mothers out there!

Today is my mother's day, as well as your mother's. Today we celebrate, in a little extra form, everything our mothers have done for us and how they've loved us so faithfully.

"All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my mother."
-Abraham Lincoln



This is one of my favorite videos about mothers! ^


Thank you, mothers, for all you do.
All text © 2014 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2014 Charity Klicka Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-