Friday, May 30, 2014

Desktop Lately


So this was a really neat find! The above castle, Alnwick castle, was where the majority of the castle scenes in Harry Potter were filmed. How cool is that? This is also the same castle used at the beginning of Robin Hood (2010, with Russell Crowe). It is an incredibly beautiful castle, and I particularly like the above painting by Canaletto, circa 1750.


Couldn't be more proud of my two fantastic friends! Ethan and Emy started Emy&Ethan and have been producing some really wonderful music! I love this song particularly (A Mother's Song), and seriously love these two. Oh and a shout out to my friend and co-worker, Patrick, for the amazing video production of this song.

In love with this version of One Direction's Story of My Life by ThePianoGuys. The video is so sweet, and really well-made. 


Been busily editing photos for HSLDA. Wooo, nothing like editing over 1000+ photos to make you really appreciate a good book. Let's just say as much as I use technology, I am really not a big fan of it.


I entered this contest, called #StyleforJustice. And although I didn't have a chance of winning, it was a neat experience nonetheless. I am excited for whoever does get to go with International Justice Mission and Noonday Collection to Rwanda. 

/// So there is my desktop lately. I encourage you to check out the aforementioned song by Emy&Ethan! I guarantee you'll love it.

Cheerio n' all that!
All text © 2014 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2014 Charity Klicka Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-