Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Steampunk Inspiration - PHOTOSHOOT MUSES


So, although very belated, I am finally planning for and doing my senior shoot! I graduated Spring 2013, but wasn't able to do my shoot until this year (March). I am quite incredibly stoked. 

And guess who my photographer is? If you've been following along on this blog, than you'll know I am interning with Jewel Peach Photography. It has been an absolutely fantastic experience, and I've learned so many useful and insightful photography tips, tricks, and muses. More importantly, Jewel has become a very dear heart to me. So yes, you guessed it! The incredible Jewel Peach is going to be the photographer for this shoot! :: commence partying :: I'm really darn exited, and so blessed that Jewel is doing this for me. 

Stay tuned for shots from the actual shoot sometime in March! And while you are waiting, get excited over a few steampunk muses I've put together for the shoot.


This is my main Full Attire inspiration for the shoot.


All text © 2014 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2014 Charity Klicka Photography

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the photo's from the shoot! :) It's so exciting that you get to design your senior photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agh! How cool. Cannot wait to see what comes out of this one!

    ReplyDelete

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-