Monday, January 27, 2014

Q&A Time - Getting To Know Me


Well friends, the time has come for you to ask me those questions you've been storing up! 

Want to know what inspires my writing? Want to know my favorite extreme sport, or perhaps my favorite names? Here's the place and time to ask! I've received quite a few questions through email, and have been answering them individually. But I decided that I'd like to open the floor to you all to ask questions, and have the opportunity to see other's questions for me (and my answers).

>> I'll be accepting questions up until February 18th (although I'd love to answer your questions anytime throughout the year, they just won't be posted on the blog). <Once I've gotten in all your questions, I'll post a blog post February 19th with both your questions and my answers (your names will not be posted with the questions unless you request it). 

Send your questions* to me through:

-Facebook | I've created a note on Facebook where you can ask your questions
-Twitter | Send your questions to @CharityKlicka
-Email | Send 'em to charity.klicka@gmail.com, subject line: Q&A
-Blog | Comment right below with your question(s). If you'd like to ask anonymously, you can select that option when you post a comment.

*Please nothing explicit or inappropriate. And I highly ENCOURAGE creativity!

Well, there you go! Send 'em on in!

All text © 2014 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2014 Charity Klicka Photography

1 comment:

  1. A'right. *Cracks her knuckles and gets to work*
    1.) Your fashion taste is one word
    2.) When/how did you become passionate about the human trafficking issue?
    3.) Ever left the country?
    4.) Can you fake an accent and (more importantly) do you?
    5.) Are you allergic to anything?
    6.) Do you have niecelings and nevvies?
    7.) Have you seen Miss Potter?
    8.) Favorite genre of books?
    9.) Do you write, besides blogging?
    10.) Awesome trench-coat or new leather boots?
    11.) Do you watch crime/detective shows? If so, what is your favorite?
    12.) Thing you are most looking forward to this year?

    Can't wait to read your answers! :)


    ReplyDelete

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-