Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Style Post | One of a Few


So as all my readers know, I rarely post style posts on my blog. And in fact, this is the first styled post I've posted on my Footprints in the Sand blog with the Charity Klicka URL.

And so, this is a rarity, and you should be excited about it. And write down this date, the day that Charity actually posted a style post on her blog. I mean seriously, this day is going down in history. Okay, it's not that important.

Super cool stripedy pants and blue, keds-type shoes: Hand-me-downs | Shirt: Khols | Camera: NIKON!
These photos were taken as part of a fun challenge my sisters and I are doing. Each week (it's currently only been two weeks), we'll send a photo of our work outfit that day to each other on Facebook. This was one of my outfits for work last week, so I thought I would share it with you all. I encourage you to try something like this! It is really quite fun, and a great way to look forward to dressing for work each day. 

Even if you work a job that requires the same uniform every day, you can still do this challenge. Try sprucing up your uniform (if you're allowed) with jewelry, accessories, different shoes or socks, etc. 

I do apologize for the poor quality and lighting of these photos. The lighting is bad because these were taken a little after the sun began to set, and they are blurry-ish due to the fact that my battery was about to die (and I was kind of rushing to get the photos taken).

So, there you go. A little style post. Nothing super spectacular or exciting, but that's my life.

What are you wearing these days?

I'd love to see some of your creations! Comment down below with your ideas, and a link to your post.

All text © 2013 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2013 Hislight Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-