Sunday, September 1, 2013

Pinterest Muses - August

1. Abandoned Manor house near Paris | 2. Cruise Control | 3. Hordaland Fylke, Norway | 4. Martine Top | 5. Winston Churchill's Study
| 6. Little Orion Embroidery | 7. A
 blue bathtub, need I say more? | 8. Gold Scissors | 9. Doughnuts

Here are a few muses for the month of August. No particular theme, nor are they items/images for fall approaching. They are simply a few inspired muses that I've come across in the past few weeks.

Other happenings in August: College starting | blogging | lots of writing | dear times with family | trusting | crisp air | photo shoot with Sue | painting | heart thinkings | Judah & the Lion | lovely blooms | NEW prints in my Etsy shop | running | laughter | Plenty of Adventures all 'round

All text © 2013 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2013 are credited above

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-