Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Go Outside


A a few outside muses. I was inspired by the song, Go Outside by the Robbie Seay Band:


I go outside and praise the God / Who mapped the stars out in the sky / And gather 'round with those who love and sing / He is our King
If you have air to breathe / And hear your call to sing
Oh, hear the call to sing / Hear the call to sing No one should be left out

Go outside today, dear reader, and breath in the wondrous air. Praise the One who mapped the stars in the sky, who created the majestic mountains tall, the lovely fields vast, the glorious Ocean deep. Oh how I thank Him for this earth that we live on. 

I can't imagine living anywhere else. I love to feel the sand between my toes, the dirt through my fingers, the wind at my back, and the sun on my face. To climb a high mountain and breath in the deep mountain air. To gaze across the world, and soon find that the little cares that seemed so big soon dissipate and float away on the breeze. Oh how joyous.

"The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof, the world and those who dwell therein, for he has founded it upon the seas and established it upon the rivers." 
Psalm 24: 1-2 


Where is your absolute favorite place to go outside and just breathe?

All text © 2013 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2013  sources (L to R): 1, 2, 3, 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-