Monday, April 15, 2013

Desktop Lately

Really, really like Mat Kearney, and I really like this station. What is your favorite genre to listen to?

Random pins to random boards that look like a muse board. I love it when that happens. 

Not many, but these are the muses I've tumblred this April. All unique and yet are somewhat connected.

A little of this and that this past week. Including attending the 2:1 Conference in Virginia, and making and printing business cards for my blog for the first time. 

All text © 2013 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2013 Hislight Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-