Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Desktop Lately


Come on over to my guestbook and say Hello!
Fantastic ::NEW:: header for the blog. What do you think?
::NEW:: buttons and headers for my Facebook page! Check it out!
::NEW:: Side buttons for Mused Bloggers and Footprints in the Sand Elsewhere.

I wrote a NEW blog post for the HSLDA blog, featuring Jeremiah Baker. This spring, he will be the first person to graduate from Peabody Conservatory with a doctorate's in saxophone. He also started an online music school called Harmony Rising. 
::NEW:: categories tab, with added categories. What do you think?
I got to help out Jewel in this amazing conceptual piece. Are you inspired yet?

All text © 2013 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2013 Hislight Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-