Saturday, February 23, 2013

Student Ambassador Trip ::: Canceled



Dear Readers, those Who have supported my Fund, etc:


First off, I want to thank those of you who have supported me and spread the word about my Fund! All your help did not go unnoticed

The main reason I am writing to you is to let you know that after much thought, I have decided to not go on the People to People Student Ambassador trip. Apart from the expenses being incredibly high, I feel God calling me to other areas of mission where I can place my sole focus on serving Him!

However, although I will not be traveling with People to People to Europe this summer, I am looking into traveling with other fellow Christians to Scotland to minister there (whether in the community or local church). I feel that if this were to turn out, my time would be better spent serving God fully by working with the people of Scotland rather than trying to fit in some evangelical time into the busy schedule of the P2P trip. 

I would ask if you could continue to keep me in your prayers, as well as be on my mailing list should I decide to travel to Scotland this summer. It is completely up to you to do the latter, but I would be most appreciative if I could count on your continued support. Just email me and let me know if I can add your email to my mailing list. I would only send 1-2 emails tops about the criteria of the trip should I go on one in the next couple of summers. If I do not travel to Europe, I will not use your email for any other purpose. 

I feel rather foolish that I jumped into the People to People trip so quickly, when instead I should have sought God and His counsel on the matter. As of now, I am not traveling to Europe this summer. I have canceled the trip with P2P, and am putting my trust in God to guide me where He wills.

Yours,
All text © 2013 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2013 Hislight Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-