Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Desktop Lately

Well I've decided to start a new ::mini:: series. Desktop Lately. It will be a post about once every 1-2 months (or so), of images (screenshots) of what's happening lately on my desktop. Make sense?

For example, this week I wrote three essays for World History, started using my Lightroom Photoshop 4 to edit photos, etc, and down below I've included photos of aforementioned activities plus other happens in the life of my screen. I promise future posts from Desktop Lately will have more interesting photos!

Whatcha think?

Tumblr musings of February.
Three essays in Progress. All on gender relations and labor systems from 1750-1914. Fun right?
Editing photos from a shoot with my sister and soon to be brother-in-law.  
Pinterest /// of course. Funny how my random pins onto random boards can begin to look like a mood board themselves. 
Woot! The ::NEW:: Les Miserables Soundtrack is on Pandora

And now I leave you with some inspiring lyrics from The Bishop, performed by Colm Wilkinson in the new Les Miserables Movie (2012). 

But remember this, my brother, / See in this some high plan. / You must use this precious silver / To become an honest man. / By the witness of the martyrs, / By the passion and the blood, / God has raised you out of darkness: / I have bought your soul for God.
-The Bishop, Colm Wilkinson 

Blessings,
All text © 2013 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2013 Hislight Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-