Sunday, December 2, 2012

On Wilder Seas - tumblr blog


I started a tumblr blog, called On Wilder Seas, September 2011 I believe. On Wilder Seas is a compilation of photographs and quotes that inspire me to live an audacious life. . Oh, “to dare more boldly, To venture on wilder seas, Where storms will show [His] mastery; Where losing sight of land, We shall find the stars” (Sir Francis Drake). Tumblr, along with Pinterest, is a sort of community where I can be inspired in my walk with Christ, and inspired in my aesthetic musings. A place to grow in the beauty of the Lord. 




Do you have a Tumblr or Pinterest, or both? Tell me about them! What was your reason for starting one.


All Text and All Images © 2012, 2015 Footprints in the Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-