Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Do You Have a Question? - Updating my FAQ


Hello dear bloggers,


   I am updating my FAQ page this week, and I would like to know if you have any questions for me.  I have been so blessed in my life, and I thought why not pour a little into yours. From interning with photographer Jewel and shooting wedding guestbooks, to writing for the HSLDA blog and starting my own business, there have been many who have guided me and walked alongside me through it all.

   So what would you like to know? About photography, blogging, designing, singing, reading, writing,  you name it? I do not profess to know much, for I don't. But I do hope to help you out in any way possible with any question you might have.

You can either comment down below or shoot me an email.

Blessings,
All text © 2012 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2012 Hislight Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-