Monday, December 17, 2012

A Christmasy Feel



These past two weeks have been quite busy, as you can tell by the lack of posts. Finals are almost finished and Christmas break is just around the corner! I simply cannot wait. It has been so hard to stay focused when there is Christmas shopping to do, presents to tie up in paper and string, halls to deck, carols to sing, and people to love. I have had just the hardest time staying focused, and at this moment am procrastinating on writing my final essays for my Lit class. 

Christmas break, just two days away. Oh the joys of having nothing to do but read books (of the multiple-read variety), create away (as I have many lovely things to create at this time of year, some of which will be up on the blog), sleep in, make yummy foods (as I rarely have time during the school year), and do all the sorts of things that you do when procrastinating except now you won't feel bad about it. Yes, Christmas break certainly cannot come soon enough!

What are you looking forward to doing this Christmas break (including celebrating Christmas!)?

Christmasy Blessings,
All text © 2012 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2012 Hislight Photography

1 comment:

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-