Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thankfulness - Day 6


   Today I am thankful for storms. Of course I don't like the storms when they cause damage to your house, or when other people get hurt (such as Sandy). But I am thankful for those big storms that are strong, the great tempests with rushing wind, torrents of rain, flashing lightning and loud thunder. Those storms where I can just sit and be still, remembering Who controls them. If God is in control of those raging storms, the hurricanes, the tornadoes, can’t He also control the storm in my own life? I am thankful for storms because they are a great reminder that God is in control.

Blessings,
All text © 2012 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2012 Hislight Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-