Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thankfulness - Day 4


  

   Today I am thankful for marriage. Two becoming one. The unifying of one man and one woman for the glory of God. Earlier in May, I had the amazing privilege of being a bridesmaid in my sister's (second oldest) wedding. It was a fantastic day. Their love and the promise they made to each other was evidence of God ultimate love in sending His son for us. It was a such a day, one I will never forget. Marriage is more than just being in love (although the devil wishes to tell you otherwise). Marriage is a holy and sacred vow that a man and women take, a vow they promise to never break as long as they live. In sickness and in health, in sorrows and in triumphs. Marriage is a pledge to your spouse, and most importantly to God. Thank you God for that blessed gift of marriage. 

love,
All text © 2012 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2012 Hislight Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-