Friday, November 30, 2012

my room


A glimpse into my room. No, it is not normally this messy. Honestly. My room is my little haven away from the chaos of life. There I create, read, read and read (hence the gazillion books in the picture, and that isn't even half of them), jam out to good music, sleep, study truth, and build the dreams of tomorrow. Yes, I am thankful God has blessed me with a room of my very own.

All text © 2012 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2012 Hislight Photography

1 comment:

  1. that's true, there's no place like your own room. lovely post. :)


    P.s. I always love to visit your blog and to read your lovely post. You're such a nice person and very good blogger. :) glad to know you.

    ReplyDelete

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-