Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankfulness - Day 3



 
   Today I am thankful for Nummyness. All the delicious treats, all the savory meals that people make and create. All the different ethnic foods, all the those wonderful spices. The aroma of fresh baked bread, or when you know autumn has arrived because you smell apples and cinnamon. I am thankful that God made us with tastebuds, and with a sense of smell to enjoy all the lovely nummyness that surrounds us. Come on now, I know you are thankful for this too!

Nummy for my tummy,
All text © 2012 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2012 Hislight Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-