Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankfulness - Day 21


   I am thankful for Sistership. Yes, I made up that word. But in all honesty, they mean the world to me. Bethany (not pictured above, but just as important), Megan, Susanna, and Amy. Sisters to the end. Even when we are all married and have started our own families, our friendship will stay like this, *crosses index and middle finger*. I truly love my sisters, in the good and bad times. Yes, even when they get all boogerish and complain they aren't pretty (although I do that too). 

Do you have any sisters?

Sister to four,
All text © 2012 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2012 Hislight Photography

1 comment:

  1. love it Charity. Beautiful sisters. I'm also thankful for my sister just like you. They're truly one of the best gifts in this world. :)

    ReplyDelete

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-