Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankfulness - Day 20


   Today I am thankful for Internships. And Jewel! This past summer I had the amazing opportunity to intern with Jewel of Jewel Peach Photography. She is epically amazing, and taught me so much. My relationship with God was strengthened, I learned the effectiveness of conceptual photography, how to easily use photoshop, how to style (and cook) an octopus, to remember to never wear sweat pants while standing in icky, muddy water for an hour, and the amazing benefit of a mentor. Thank you, dear Jewel, for your time and influence in my life. I am excited to work with you further.

What kind of internships have you done, or want to do? Sit a while and tell me about it.

Check out some of Jewel's amazing work here.

All text © 2012 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2012 Hislight Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-