Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thankfulness - Day 17

Blury, I know. But still!
   Today I am thankful for heroes. There are heroes of the faith, heroes of war, heroes of the family. People inspired to make a difference in the lives of even just one person. Some of my heroes are Jesus, first and foremost. Although He is much more than a hero, much, much more. My dad will always be my hero. Then there is (in no particular order): Michael Card, Charles Spurgeon, C.S, Lewis, Alistair Begg, Ronald Regan, George Washington, William Wilberforce, Abraham Lincoln and Paul of the Bible. 

   Exciting thing is I have met two of my heroes: My daddy, of course and a few weeks ago I got to meet Alistair Begg! It was fantastic, and a little gift from God. 

Who are some of your heroes? What makes them a hero?

All text © 2012 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2012 Hislight Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-