Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankfulness - Day 22, Happy Thanksgiving!



   Today I am thankful for my family. All (currently)10 soon to be 11 of them. I really don't know where to start. I love them all, and they all mean the world (literally) to me. We've been through the trials and the triumphs, the good times and the bad. They've been there when I needed encouragement, or a laugh, or just a friend. Apart from Jesus, they are my everything.

"Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops." Literally, he is describing my family ;)


-Cary Grant


What does your family mean to you?

xoxo,
All text © 2012 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2012 Hislight Photography

1 comment:

  1. i love this, and love the blog girl. keep it up! can't wait to read more!

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-