Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankfulness, 30 days.


   
    There is so much to be thankful for. Yes, there are trials, there is pain, we have questions about why things happen the way they do, yet we can still give thanks for the blessings God has showered upon us. The month of November only comes once a year, and so I plan on doing something special for it. To celebrate the goodness God has bestowed on me. Join me in doing: 
30 Days of Thankfulness.

   Every day this month, I am going to blog about what I am thankful for. God has blessed me richly, and in return the least I can do is thank Him for all He has given me through my blog ramblings. I ask that you join me in celebrating the blessings God has given us. Come along for the ride, and you will certainly not be disappointed. You will come to realize just how much you have, even through the hurt and pain of a sinful world.

Check out my Facebook page for more details, and to stay tuned. 


Stay tuned for 30 days of Thankfulness!
All text © 2012 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2012 Hislight Photography

1 comment:

  1. Love this Charity. looking forward for your series of posts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-