Tuesday, October 2, 2012

She Done it.


She did it. Well actually he did it. My sister Susanna and Bobby are now engaged! Woohoo. I am excited. That big day will take place sometime late spring/early summer. It is so crazy, the time has come. Now I have to finally admit that we are getting older. I sometimes like to pretend I am still a little child, dreaming away the days.
My word Sue, the time has come and you are engaged. I remember when we were little and all like, "I wonder who we are going to marry?" and now the time has come and you have found that amazing guy that you are going to spend the rest of your life with. Wow, time just flies. But I am excited for you! Congratulations best friend of mine. You and Bobby are on my heart, in my thoughts, and in my prayers as the BIG DAY approaches. Gaah, so exciting! I love you Sue!"

CONGRATULATIONS Bobby and Susanna on your engagement!


Seek Him First,
All text © 2012 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2012 Hislight Photography

1 comment:

  1. Holy poo! This is so exciting! Man, it's so crazy; all of our siblings are getting old and stuff. I guess that means we're next huh...

    Haha, love you. Tell Susanna congrats for me. :)

    -Annaliese

    ReplyDelete

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-