Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Blog Book - DIY





Make your own blog book. By creating a book where you can store all your creative thoughts will help you when you hit writer's block.








This book is especially helpful because when you have a creative urge, but then forget to write it down; this is the book to have at hand at all times. I have had this and I am sure you have too. Say goodbye to lost muses and say hello to a collection of inspired muses that are kept in one place. 


If you end up making a blog book, tell me about it. I'd love to hear how it has helped you, and plus I am oober excited to see how you decorated it!

Happy Blogging!
All text © 2012 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2012 Hislight Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-