Tuesday, October 16, 2012

DIY Binder Cover - Back to School


   Yes, I know you all have already started school and that this DIY is belated, but nonetheless here it is. How To Creatively Make Your Own Binder Covers for School. Binder covers can sometimes be very basic, typed up paper of your class, teacher and year. As it is my last semester in official high school, I decided to be a little more creative with my work books. 

   All you need is paper (works best if you use card-stock), paint (I used watercolor), paint brushes (can never have too many of these), preferred binders (ones with clear sleeves on the front/back), and somewhere to work.



  And paint.






And there you go! Now go make some art!

Seek Him First,
All text © 2012 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2012 Hislight Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I really appreciate it. One of the highlights of my day is hearing from you!

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment {via} your most recent post on your blog, as well as on the post you commented on. If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter works best!-