Monday, October 15, 2012

[Away we go] Edinburgh - Anthropologie


   In August, Anthropologie featured a few Scotland musings on their blog Magazine at a Glance, as well as in their September (2012) catalog. Likewise, the July-August issue of Victoria Magazine also featured Scotland (but that is another blog post). For the most part, I think all of you know about my love for Scotland. {in a nutshell: I love Scotland a lot. I love the culture, the language (Scottish-Gaelic), the people, the land, and even the food. Something about that place just sparks in me a real joy. } So when I received both of these issues in the mail I was pretty stoked. In this post, I thought I would share with you some of muses found in the pages of Anthropologie, Scotland edition (more specifically, Edinburgh centered). I took of few snapshots of some of my favorite pages from Anthro's September magazine. 
These wallpaper designs are really quite fantastic!

A must have: patterned scarves.
wanderlust.







What emotions have these images invoked in you? Is there some place you long to travel to? Go ahead, share your wanderlust with the world.

Beannachdan*,
All text © 2012 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2012 Hislight Photography, taken of pages from Anthropologie's September 2012 | *Beannachdan = Blessings in Scottish Gaelic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-