Saturday, September 1, 2012

Weekend Findings

   



I used to feature a section on my blog called Weekend Findings.
The Weekend Findings were my muses from the weekend, including: crafts, inspiring blogs, fashion, home goods and more.

I am not doing Weekend Findings currently, but I might pick it back up again. If you would like to see past Weekend Findings, check them out HERE. Also, I would love to hear your feedback about Weekend Findings, Do you want it back? Did you enjoy them? Is it better I stopped doing them? Comment here or send me an email, I'd love to hear your opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-