Thursday, August 23, 2012

Here and Now - taking in the moment

Today after a productive but long day at work I was ready for an energy boost. I rolled down the windows and played loudly (well not too loud) my new CDs (New Bebo Norman, Sara Groves and Newsboys CDs) all the way home. 

When I got home I went on a quick run, and then grabbed my camera and snapped some shots.



It was a beautiful, cloudful day. What a blessing.

What kind of weather are you enjoying before school starts (or as school starts)? Sun shining? Cloudful, like today? Rain dripping or wind whispering?



Seek Him First,
All text © 2012 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2012 Hislight Photography

2 comments:

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-