Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Mother || MOTHER'S DAY


Dear Mum, 
I cannot tell you how much you meant to me, but you can bet it is a whole lot. I am amazed by your consistent trust in God, despite the trials and adventures that you have endured and faced throughout your life. Each and every one of us kids, including Ben and Mike, have been blessed by you! Not for all the jewels or gold in the world would I trade you for any other mother. You are an inspiring role model, and a true woman of God. You are the very best, and I love you.


Dear reader, what are some aspects you love and cherish about your mother?

All text © 2012 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2012 Hislight Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-